Policy Regarding Music Submissions and Programmer Access
1. Programming decisions and music selections for Entercom stations are made on a non-discriminatory basis.
2. Materials should be sent to the attention of Tap Money (Music Director), 102 JAMZ (WJMH), 7819 National Service Road, Suite 401, Greensboro, NC 27409.
3. 102 JAMZ accepts new music submissions via CD. Although mp3 files and other forms of electronic media may also be accepted, considerations such as email server space, virus scanning software, and hardware limitations may negatively impact our ability to accept music submissions through these alternative means. Accordingly, WJMH suggests submission of music via CD when possible.
4. Music submitted must be of broadcast quality.
5. Music submitted must be properly edited for broadcast, including the exclusion of defamatory, profane, indecent or obscene material.
6. Music submitted will not be returned.
7. WJMH does not sell or barter access to its programmers.
8. After submitting music, please allow 10 days for delivery and review. Music Director Tap Money has established specific days, times and procedures for dealing with artists and labels. To follow up with Tap Money for feedback on submitted music, or to offer information about submitted music, call 336-605-5200 on non-holiday Thursdays, between 11AM and 2PM Eastern Time, only. Artists and labels are encouraged to respect this window of time. Please be aware that our programmers have many competing demands on their time. Thus, Tap will not be able to return calls, nor respond to all correspondence.
NOTE: With regard to musical work performance rights, WJMH holds non-dramatic public performance licenses with ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC only. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant WJMH the right to broadcast your material. In addition, because we stream WJMH over the internet, by submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with SoundExchange. Alternatively, if you are not a member of SoundExchange, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant WJMH the right to stream your material on a non-interactive, non-subscription basis.