Welcome to the blog of B Daht Obama! I've taken a new approach to MY blogs - I write letters to people. Hopefully one day some of the people can actually read the letters I write. If you have an idea of a letter you'd like me to write to someone (they don't HAVE to be in Sports) send it to theescore@yahoo. Hope you enjoy, and comments are STRONGLY encouraged!
My Life Has Changed.
by B-Daht,posted Jul 26 2011 3:43AM
I'm 2 weeks in from working out with @VAGoddessFIT (on Twitter).
The first week was tough just getting into the flow of working out again, being sore, being fatigued, changing my diet; it was tough. Yesterday I actually was looking forward to hitting the gym, and the workout was AWESOME. One of the toughest we've had to date, I almost hurled the last 10 minutes, but I felt GREAT guzzling my Muscle Milk at the conclusion.
I'm working otu for a couple of reasons:
1. The ol lady has been dying tom get in the gym to lose some weight and some inches, but she needs a workout partner.
2. Although I LOOK to have the body of a GOD, it's all smoke and mirrors. I'm what one would call "Skinny Fat". I appear lean and healthy, but I fill my system up daily with sugars and fatty foods and do NO exercise. My stamina is horrible.
3. I wanna take my shirt off at the beach and at the pool.
So MY PERSONAL GOALS ARE:
1. To add on 10-15 pounds of muscle
2. To increase my stamina
3. Live a healthier lifestyle.
4. Eat foods that will add on years to my life as opposed to take away.
I have cut back on sugar tremendously, but the biggest subtraction I had to make from my life, was Pop; some of you call it Soda. We had to have a funeral for Pop; sad days.
We're on a 3 month work out plan and at the conclusion, we'll evaluate progress and see if we'll continue. Check my journey through my twitter @BDAHT and right here on my blog.